Common symptoms are nausea, vomiting, stomach cramping, diarrhea, fever, chills, and dehydration.
A few do and don’t those can save your life if you can’t seek immediate medical help.
1. Do not take Imodium.
2. Stay away from hot, spicy and oily food.
3. No orange juice, carbonate beverages or fresh milk.
4. No guava or papaya fruit.
5. No solid foods or stop eating for a few hours.
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Rest well and stay away from the sun.
3. Seek medical help as soon as you can.
4. Banana and yogurt when you can tolerate food.
For free Medical Advice, please call: +84 0932636318.