Every year about 735,000 Americans have a heart attack. Of these, 525,000 are a first heart attack and 210,000 happen in people who have already had a heart attack.
About 47% of sudden cardiac deaths occur outside a hospital. This suggests that many people with heart disease do not act on early warning signs.
DO NOT LET THE HEART ATTACK KILL YOU BEFORE TOO LATE.
10 useful advices can save your life:
1. Do not ignore early warning sign of chest pain.
2. Quitting cigarette.
3. Moderate exercise (30 minutes per day like walking…).
4. Keep ideal body weight.
5. Controlled well your blood pressure.
6. Controlled well your cholesterol.
7. Controlled well your blood sugar.
8. Do not use excessive alcohol.
9. Eat a healthy diet that is low in salt; low in total fat, saturated fat, and cholesterol; and rich in fresh fruits and vegetables.
10. Ask your doctor to screen and advice for your heart condition.
For free medical advice, please drop a call or leave a message to our Cardiologists.
1. Mozaffarian D, Benjamin EJ, Go AS, et al. Heart disease and stroke statistics—2015 update: a report from the American Heart Association. Circulation. 2015;131:e29-322.
2. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. State Specific Mortality from Sudden Cardiac Death: United States, 1999. MMWR. 2002;51(6):123–126.